I have recently been reading up on the properties of coconuts. Apparently they’re pretty amazing.
Proven Health Benefits of Coconut Oil.
Me, I just love coconut flavoured desserts I think they are scrumptious, coconut juice is my favourite. Here in the UK we have a chocolate bar called a ” Bounty” now I’m one of the few people in the world that really dislikes chocolate, yep really I do, but the coconut inside that chocolate I can’t resist so I chip away at the chocolate and am left with a thick strip of coconut. Am I nuts or what, no that’s not a play on words either ha-ha!
Where to start extolling the virtues of coconut oil I’m not sure, but I’ll give it a go….
Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “superfood.”
Its unique combination of fatty acids can have profound positive effects on health.
This includes fat loss, better brain function and various other amazing benefits
This is a blend of coconut water and coconut fruit resulting in a wonderful milk emulsion.
- Helps in lowering blood pressure level as it is easier to digest than cows milk
- Very healing to the digestive tract and may even heal damage done to the intestinal system in cases of IBS and Crohn’s disease
- Helps maintain balanced blood sugar levels because it’s a great source of manganese (this mineral is usually deficient in people with blood sugar issue
- Because of its high levels of potassium this helps in lowering blood pressure levels
- It’s rich in vitamin C keeps immune system strong
- As it contains phosphorus (phosphorus is needed along with calcium to prevent bone loss)helps keep bones strong
- Contains high levels of omega 3, 6 and 9 along with rich amounts of amino acids (this is an excellent combination of fats and protein)